RuneLoader Forums
2.34 - Printable Version

+- RuneLoader Forums (https://www.runeloader.com/forum)
+-- Forum: RuneLoader (https://www.runeloader.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.runeloader.com/forum/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Updates (https://www.runeloader.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+---- Thread: 2.34 (/thread-836.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

2.34 - Seb Bruce - 11-15-2016

• Mouseover Plugin
    • Ability to show Rune Pouch contents on hover
    • Ability to show food info on hover
  • Screenshot plugin
    • This plugin can now order ground items by GE value instead of alch value
    • The screenshot plugin has been completely rewritten and should now work as expected
    • The plugin can now detect certain in-game events such as clue reward openings, barrows loot openings and levels up and automatically capture them
    • A timestamp can now also be added to screenshots
    • You can also change where your screenshots are saved to
  • Ground Items Overlay
    • You can now use wildcards to filter items E.G '* arrows' will filter Bronze arrows, Iron arrows etc.
    • You can now highlight items in your highlight list
    • This plugin has been optimized further for slower PC's
  • Timers & Counters Plugin
    • Most bosses now have a respawn timer which should be accurate to the second
    • Imbued hearts, most potions, GWD altar & teleblocks should now be timed
    • Binding necklace and other jewelry counts are now counted
  • Grand Exchange Plugin
    • You can now view the progress of your GE offers from anywhere in the game
    • This plugin also has a search module integrated which uses the Official GE API
  • World Map Plugin
    • A basic world map has been added for now until we collect enough data to generate our own world maps (including dungeons)
  • Clue Scroll Helper
    • A clue scroll helper plugin has been added to help you with most text based clues
    • The helper should work with most Cipher, Coordinate, Emote, Anagram, Challenge, Cryptic and some map clues
    • There's also a feature to debug digging coordinates to be used in a report if any dig answers are wrong
    • This plugin is integrated with the world map plugin to show the locations of some clues on the map viewport
    • There is also an option to send unhandled text clues to us so we can add them quickly
  • Bank Plugin
    • A Bank plugin has been added that uses OSB prices to determine the value of your bank
    • The plugin can tell you the top 20 items in your bank in the side widget
    • This plugin also includes Bank Tags which allows you to add tags to your items to use with the OSRS bank search feature
  • Impling Finder
    • The impling finder can highlight implings on the game viewport and on the minimap
    • Each impling type can be toggled within the settings menu
  • UI Enhancement plugin
    • This plugin provides changes to the ingame UI
    • You can now enable a session timer on the report button
    • You can also enable Friend/Ignore/Clan Chat counts with this plugin
    • This plugin can also show clan chat ranks in the chatbox
    • The feature to 'Hop-To' friends in the friends list has been aded
    • You can recolour private messages
    • This plugin can also show the progress of each achievement diary (you need to read each diary to update it)
  • Player Owned House Overlays
    • You can add minimap overlays which show the location of each portal
  • Skilling Helper
    • This plugin can track how many logs you've cut and how many you're cutting per hour
    • This plugin can also notify you when you stop fishing or mining
    • The ability to highlight spots and indicate what spot is what has been added
    • This plugin can also track hunter trap states
  • NPC Tagging
    • By pressing shift and clicking on an NPC you can now highlight it
    • You can change the colours for the viewport and minimap marker
    • You can also change the type of marker that is used for the minimap
  • Screenmarkers
    • Screenmarkers have been added with various customization options
    • A global toggle for screenmarkers has been added
  • Cannonball tracker
    • The cannonball tracker should now track cannonballs once again
  • Slayer Plugin
    • The slayer plugin now has toggles to disable and hide on login
    • The plugin can now also track boost progress, indicating x tasks out of 10
  • Miscellaneous
    • The Corporeal Beast damage counter will now move if Overlays are active
    • The Twitch plugin has been removed
    • The duel arena lookup plugin has been removed
    • You can now change the colour & font of Friend Overlays in the Friend Finder plugin
    • The settings panel has had a complete overhaul
    • You can now flip overlay sides
    • You can now set a default world by right clicking on a world in the RuneLoader QuickHop menu
    • The special attack orb has been revamped
    • The resizable game viewport should be more dynamic and gives better clipping for some plugins
    • The highscores plugin now shows BH & LMS and also gives support for DMM, SDMM & iron men
    • The target information should function once again
    • A reduced functionality mode has been added when RuneLoader isn't up to date with the latest OSRS Update, it also notifies you when an update is ready
    • An account is no longer required to use the client, guest mode is active at the moment until the new website is done.
    • A new .exe Launcher has been released, this is packed with JRE so you don't need to worry about having Java correctly installed, OSX launcher is also coming soon™

RE: 2.34 - xqe - 11-16-2016

thank you for nice update smorc bruce =]

RE: 2.34 - testing1234x2 - 11-16-2016

Your client is being detected by 3 different AV engines via VirusTotal. I know you'll say that it's a false positive but please take a look at this page: https://virustotal.com/en/file/81c7f5a229ab9d2237fd7990d4f58c84585b5e71449c63e8504bf63bc0dd86b1/analysis/1479234439/

I urge you to submit your client source to those different AVs and the major ones (avast!, ESET, Kaspersky, Symantec/Norton, BitDefender, etc) and make sure that they whitelist your client if it is indeed safe. Otherwise, more detections will start popping up very soon and you will lose credibility. Many AV engines use other AV engines in their entirety or for certain definition files so if you reach out to those major players, it can help your client avoid false positives in the future by other AVs.

If this isn't a false positive (and we'll know soon enough as I have just uploaded the file for the first time to VT and they will distribute it to 40+ security companies), I urge RuneLoader users to be careful. Better safe than sorry.

RE: 2.34 - Seb Bruce - 11-16-2016

(11-16-2016, 04:46 AM)testing1234x2 Wrote: Your client is being detected by 3 different AV engines via VirusTotal. I know you'll say that it's a false positive but please take a look at this page: https://virustotal.com/en/file/81c7f5a229ab9d2237fd7990d4f58c84585b5e71449c63e8504bf63bc0dd86b1/analysis/1479234439/

I urge you to submit your client source to those different AVs and the major ones (avast!, ESET, Kaspersky, Symantec/Norton, BitDefender, etc) and make sure that they whitelist your client if it is indeed safe. Otherwise, more detections will start popping up very soon and you will lose credibility. Many AV engines use other AV engines in their entirety or for certain definition files so if you reach out to those major players, it can help your client avoid false positives in the future by other AVs.

If this isn't a false positive (and we'll know soon enough as I have just uploaded the file for the first time to VT and they will distribute it to 40+ security companies), I urge RuneLoader users to be careful. Better safe than sorry.

Yes, I already submitted to a different analysis site before posting it and I'm aware of the false positives. 
See: https://www.hybrid-analysis.com/sample/25e9a54f0aa9d474e6531fc1427543102ae2a93acd713416fa7be667a919bb03?environmentId=100

If you're that worried about the false positives then use the jar launcher and your own distribution of java.

RE: 2.34 - Rebeckuh - 11-16-2016

Awesome update. Nice! Big Grin

(11-16-2016, 04:57 AM)Bella Wrote: Could you possibly look into your xp/hr tracker. It doesn't count the 1st exp gained when starting the hour it just notices the level you're starting from when performing the 1st action, If you could adjust this and make it auto recognise your level and current exp in a skill i'd appreciate it very much. Everything in this update looks cool though Smile

Alright

(11-16-2016, 05:14 AM)jugister Wrote: Am i just blind or there isn't screenmarkers?

They're in the side panel, the pencil icon, click the plus icon to add a screenmarker

RE: 2.34 - nowt - 11-16-2016

is there a way to make every items that isnt on the highlight list blocked so the overlay doesnt show up?

(11-16-2016, 05:19 AM)nowt Wrote: is there a way to make every items that isnt on the highlight list blocked so the overlay doesnt show up?

Just put a * in block list and then enable the prioritise highlight over block setting

IMPORTANT UPDATES NEEDED - uzy - 11-16-2016

- Ability to set a home world
- Friends to be shown on the mini-map regardless to their private being off
- To hide attack options i.e. defence
- To display recoil notification within the client rather than windows notifying (especially because new text is hard to see)

Cant think of anymore atm, will keep you posted though

RE: 2.34 - Nick - 11-16-2016

good shit