Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

• Quick hide & highlight for Ground Items, hold control, first box is block, 2nd is highlight. 
  • More locations have been added to the Player owned houses overlay
  • NPC timers should now respect their settings, before they were running even if disabled
  • The teleblock timer should now work once again
  • Wilderness slayer tasks are now supported by the Slayer Plugin
  • The Expeditious and Slaughter bracelet effects are now accounted for in the Slayer Plugin
  • You can now examine items to find out their GE value and High Alch value
  • You can now block most defensive attack styles in the Attack Styles plugin
  • A clan helper plugin has been added it includes the following features:
    • Ability to show clan rank in the mini menu next to a players name
    • Ability to highlight player names in the mini menu if they're in your clan chat
  • Most imbued and recoloured items are now accounted for in the bank plugin
  • All clan chat icons are now 11x11 so the spacing should be consistent in cc names
  • Core functionality and optimisations were added for clan chats
  • You can now change the height of dynamic world maps which should help to scout raids
  • You can now disable the functionality of the deposit all inventory & equipment bank buttons
  • The XP tracker plugin now displays Kills Left instead of Actions left for combat skills
  • You can double click the name field on the highscores panel to quickly fill it with your username
  • The side panel has been rewritten and now remembers the selected tab when expanded
  • The client will now remember the size and position when relaunching once again

(05-30-2017, 06:19 AM)Seb Bruce Wrote:
  • Quick hide & highlight for Ground Items, hold control, first box is block, 2nd is highlight. 
  • More locations have been added to the Player owned houses overlay
  • NPC timers should now respect their settings, before they were running even if disabled
  • The teleblock timer should now work once again
  • Wilderness slayer tasks are now supported by the Slayer Plugin
  • The Expeditious and Slaughter bracelet effects are now accounted for in the Slayer Plugin
  • You can now examine items to find out their GE value and High Alch value
  • You can now block most defensive attack styles in the Attack Styles plugin
  • A clan helper plugin has been added it includes the following features:
    • Ability to show clan rank in the mini menu next to a players name
    • Ability to highlight player names in the mini menu if they're in your clan chat
  • Most imbued and recoloured items are now accounted for in the bank plugin
  • All clan chat icons are now 11x11 so the spacing should be consistent in cc names
  • Core functionality and optimisations were added for clan chats
  • You can now change the height of dynamic world maps which should help to scout raids
  • You can now disable the functionality of the deposit all inventory & equipment bank buttons
  • The XP tracker plugin now displays Kills Left instead of Actions left for combat skills
  • You can double click the name field on the highscores panel to quickly fill it with your username
  • The side panel has been rewritten and now remembers the selected tab when expanded
  • The client will now remember the size and position when relaunching once again

XP tracker for Kills Left doesn't work when your weapon is in shared mode. It just shows -1. Using Guthan's Spear if it helps.

Edit: Might just be Black Demons? I would use d scim and switch to guthans to heal and it would work properly on d scim with no reloading or anything. Working now on Bloodvelds.  Tried relogging and restarting my PC on Black Demons and it still didn't work. Now doing Bloodvelds task without any reload or anything and it just started working.

(05-30-2017, 02:11 PM)neil4real Wrote: XP tracker for Kills Left doesn't work when your weapon is in shared mode. It just shows -1. Using Guthan's Spear if it helps.

Edit: Might just be Black Demons? I would use d scim and switch to guthans to heal and it would work properly on d scim with no reloading or anything. Working now on Bloodvelds.  Tried relogging and restarting my PC on Black Demons and it still didn't work. Now doing Bloodvelds task without any reload or anything and it just started working.

If the NPC you're fighting has a % has health then it wont work because it needs to know the hitpoints to calculate kills left.

bank tags wont work. i set tags for items, and when i use search for that tag, it wont show anything

how can I get a name tag ingame thats what i wanna know

(06-01-2017, 07:07 PM)Dannys Wrote: how can I get a name tag ingame thats what i wanna know

Future donator perk.

(06-01-2017, 03:04 PM)slumen Wrote: bank tags wont work. i set tags for items, and when i use search for that tag, it wont show anything

They haven't been fixed yet unfortunately.

(06-02-2017, 01:44 AM)Seb Bruce Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 07:07 PM)Dannys Wrote: how can I get a name tag ingame thats what i wanna know

Future donator perk.

Give it to me now I kiss u

AWESOME update.

Can we get the GE value in the GE page itself? For items that we want to buy it would be nice to know the active price. Thanks!

EDIT: Might as well write this here but can we get a Cyan color option for EXP drops? Or a custom color chooser like the one we have for ground highlight items.

(06-02-2017, 04:05 AM)brochir Wrote: AWESOME update.

Can we get the GE value in the GE page itself? For items that we want to buy it would be nice to know the active price. Thanks!

EDIT: Might as well write this here but can we get a Cyan color option for EXP drops? Or a custom color chooser like the one we have for ground highlight items.

Yeah can probably do this soon, and custom colour picker is in the new XP drops I just need to finalize them before I make them live.