Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Runeloader Launching issues

unable to launch runeloader.

tried on 32/64 bit version already! i have the latest java 8 v144 installed but still no avail on launching the program

Any error messages? Anything pop up at all?

Same here, stuck at fetching manifest then client closes. No error msgs, ran in compatibility mode, admin, tried 32/64 and exe/jar. On windows 10, OSB runs fine aswell as Konduit but would prefer to have this work
Edit: Checked firewall aswell and added RL. Uninstalled/Reinstalled RL multiple times. RL will launch on another windows 10 pc I have but not my laptop which is what I primarily use for rs

(09-02-2017, 05:10 AM)Seb Bruce Wrote: Any error messages? Anything pop up at all?
no error pop out, it just not loading, it shows me the launching logo, but runeloader doesnt pop out afterwards

(09-03-2017, 01:48 PM)RozenTheBear Wrote: Same here, stuck at fetching manifest then client closes. No error msgs, ran in compatibility mode, admin, tried 32/64 and exe/jar. On windows 10, OSB runs fine aswell as Konduit but would prefer to have this work
Edit: Checked firewall aswell and added RL. Uninstalled/Reinstalled RL multiple times. RL will launch on another windows 10 pc I have but not my laptop which is what I primarily use for rs

^^^^^ exactly the same problem

Hi @jasperlxh & @RozenTheBear,
If you're running Windows please do the following;

1) Open task manager and close any RuneLoader clients that may be running
2) Press windows + r on your keyboard
3) Type '%HOMEPATH%' and hit enter
4) Rename the RuneLoader folder to anything else other than RuneLoader
5)Try launch RuneLoader again

(09-03-2017, 08:36 PM)Seb Bruce Wrote: Hi @jasperlxh & @RozenTheBear,
If you're running Windows please do the following;

1) Open task manager and close any RuneLoader clients that may be running
2) Press windows + r on your keyboard
3) Type '%HOMEPATH%' and hit enter
4) Rename the RuneLoader folder to anything else other than RuneLoader
5)Try launch RuneLoader again

Thank you for your help! Smile It worked out fine and is up and running again Smile

i'm also having a issue,that has just begun.
It launches and stays on the 'Loading Resources' but it's not going past that,any ideas? :/

(09-21-2017, 04:24 AM)FieryWhiskerz Wrote: i'm also having a issue,that has just begun.
It launches and stays on the 'Loading Resources' but it's not going past that,any ideas? :/

Look at my previous posts on this thread and let me know if they help.