Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2.35 - Performance Fixes

A performance update has been issued bringing RuneLoader to version 2.35.
  • Memory usage should be a lot lower
  • The random pauses (due to garbage collection) should have vanished
  • The view screenshots option now opens the screenshot folder
  • The friend finder plugin should be more performant in busy areas
  • A stray option has been removed from the ground items plugin.

If you have any suggestions please post in the suggestions forum here as it's easier to keep track of suggestions.

Thanks and enjoy!

im playin on a mac, and when i start using the client my cursor changes from the standard cursor to a much different one

(11-17-2016, 07:44 AM)Timzz Wrote: im playin on a mac, and when i start using the client my cursor changes from the standard cursor to a much different one

It's a bug with the UI Library we're using, I'll try see if there is an update or a fix for this.

hey 

how u can setup a coller. name b4 youre runescape name?

context name tag or somting ?

gz son

Thanks for the quick bypass on the screenshot viewer for now. Will we see it returning once you find the problem associated with it?

(11-17-2016, 10:02 AM)neo_child Wrote: Thanks for the quick bypass on the screenshot viewer for now. Will we see it returning once you find the problem associated with it?

I had originally planned to get it reworked for this release but time is not permitting since I'm going on holiday on Tuesday. I have a rough idea of what I want it to look like, just need to prototype it then implement it. So in short, yes, it will return.

No more pauses for me. Awesome job!

@Seb Bruce please do, much harder to click i PvP regular and its causing too many misclicks for me now :/ lmk asap plz

(11-17-2016, 09:13 AM)Seb Bruce Wrote:
(11-17-2016, 07:44 AM)Timzz Wrote: im playin on a mac, and when i start using the client my cursor changes from the standard cursor to a much different one

It's a bug with the UI Library we're using, I'll try see if there is an update or a fix for this.

Is this being fixed?

(11-18-2016, 05:25 AM)Timzz Wrote:
(11-17-2016, 09:13 AM)Seb Bruce Wrote:

Is this being fixed?

'I'll try see if there is an update or a fix for this.'